Red Chile Turkey Enchiladas are perfect for the day after Thanksgiving when turkey leftovers are plentiful. Simple, fast and delicious!
Red Chile Turkey Enchiladas
When you’re tired of turkey leftovers, create a delicious new dish with a New Mexican take on turkey!
- Heat sauce in a saucepan and bring to slow boil. Preheat oven to 400°F.1 16 oz. jar BUENO® Red Chile sauce
- Heat 4 Tbsp. olive oil in sauté pan.4 Tbsp. olive oil
- Quickly fry each tortilla in hot oil. Pat dry on paper towel. Dip in red chile sauce.1 doz. BUENO® Corn Tortillas
- Place one layer of tortillas in a casserole 8”x8” dish. Alternate turkey, red chile sauce and cheese.1 lb. roasted turkey, 1 cup mild white cheese
- Repeat with second and third layers of tortillas, sauce, turkey and cheese. Spread evenly any remaining sauce and cheese on top.
- In preheated oven, bake for approximately 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
For more delicious recipes, click here.
Calories: 282kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 19gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0.004gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 408mgPotassium: 1092mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 110IUCalcium: 128mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!