Bueno Foods believes in sustainability for the wellbeing of our planet and that of future generations. We strive to minimize our impact on the environment.
How we do it:
- Bueno Foods’ products and processes are inherently non-toxic and have minimal environmental effect. They do not generate air or water pollution and generate very little noise.
- We give all of the leftover corn and wheat tortilla scraps from our operations to local livestock farmers.
- We also give chile peels and seeds to local Albuquerque companies that make compost.
- We have reduced our water consumption with phenomenal results. We have received many Gold Awards from the Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority for our efforts and success.
- Nearly all of Bueno Foods’ product packaging is recyclable.