Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
These simple Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are sure to be a new family favorite. They are perfect for a weeknight dinner or an office potluck!
- 3-5 chicken breasts boneless
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 10 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1¾ cups BUENO® Green Chile thawed in microwave and drained
- ½ cup broth saved from chicken
- 1 doz. BUENO® Corn Tortillas
- 1 lb. Cheese grated (Cheddar, Jack or mixture)
- Boil chicken, cool and shred (save broth).3-5 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 325º F.
- Saute onion in margarine until slightly soft. Combine onion with soups, chile, broth and stir.1 medium onion, 3 Tbsp. margarine, 1 10 oz. can cream of chicken soup, 1 10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup, 1¾ cups BUENO® Green Chile, ½ cup broth saved from chicken
- Tear 6 tortillas into small pieces and cover the bottom of a 9″ x 13″ pan. Spread ½ the chicken over the tortilla pieces, then ½ the sauce, and ½ the cheese. Repeat layers.1 doz. BUENO® Corn Tortillas, 1 lb. Cheese
- Bake 30-40 minutes, until very hot, bubbly and slightly browned.
Calories: 267kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 23gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 673mgPotassium: 226mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 401IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 84mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!