Chile Con Papas (Using Powder)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 medium potatoes diced
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 3 Tbsp. BUENO® Chile Powder
- 2 cups water
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Pinch of salt
- Heat oil over medium-low heat in a large saucepan.2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Add potatoes and fry until golden.4 medium potatoes
- Add flour and chile powder. Brown for a few seconds.3 Tbsp. flour, 3 Tbsp. BUENO® Chile Powder
- Blend in water, garlic and salt.2 cups water, 1 clove garlic, Pinch of salt
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Calories: 302kcalCarbohydrates: 51gProtein: 7gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0.1gSodium: 201mgPotassium: 1127mgFiber: 9gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 3291IUVitamin C: 42mgCalcium: 69mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!