If you like hot, jalapeño-based salsa, this has been the #1 consistent choice of taste testers and voters. Flame roasted jalapeño peppers, tomatoes, garlic and spices combine to inspire you to be well and do good! With its heat and brightness, it’s perfect for summer evenings of grilled fish or chicken, vegetables, nachos or a simple dipping sauce. You might need to bring out the beer to cool your taste buds!
The magic ingredient to the recipe is the Salsa Verde. You can find it here.
Arctic Char with Mango Salsa Verde
- 2 ½ cups mango diced
- ½ cup BUENO® Salsa Verde
- ¼ cup red onion diced
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro chopped
- ½ lime juice
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 pounds Arctic Char 8-4oz. pieces (or you may substitute salmon)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
Mango Salsa Preparation
- Combine mango, salsa, onions, cilantro and lime juice. Stir to combine. Set aside.2 ½ cups mango, ½ cup BUENO® Salsa Verde, ¼ cup red onion, 2 Tbsp. cilantro, ½ lime juice
- Season fish portions on both sides with mixture of salt, pepper and paprika.2 tsp. salt, 2 tsp. pepper, 2 tsp. smoked paprika, 2 pounds Arctic Char
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Place fish in skillet skin side down.
- Cook covered for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Spoon salsa over fish. Serve.