These Vegetarian Breakfast Burritos are a hearty and healthy choice for vegetarians and non vegetarians alike. With green chile sauce, corn, zucchini, onions, garlic, beans and scrambled eggs, they are chock full of nutrition.
Hatch Green Chile Sauce adds flavor and a bit of heat.
Vegetarian Breakfast Burritos
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 – 16oz. jar BUENO® Hatch Green Chile Sauce
- 2 cups sweet corn kernels
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 2/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed (or pinto beans)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 doz. pkg. BUENO® GRANDMA'S® Flour Tortillas
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large skillet, heat ¼ cup vegetable oil over medium heat.¼ cup vegetable oil
- Add green chile sauce, corn, zucchini, onions, garlic, and beans.1 – 16oz. jar BUENO® Hatch Green Chile Sauce, 2 cups sweet corn kernels, 2 zucchini,, 2/3 cup red onion,, 1 Tbsp. minced garlic, 1 cup black beans
- Simmer uncovered for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a separate skillet, heat 1 Tbsp. oil over medium heat. Add beaten eggs. Stir until scrambled.4 large eggs
- Add eggs to vegetable mixture.
- Warm tortillas on comal.1 doz. pkg. BUENO® GRANDMA'S® Flour Tortillas
- Divide vegetable mixture among tortillas. Top with cheese.1 ½ cups cheddar cheese,
- Roll into burritos. Serve warm.