Red Chile Grilled Salmon
Red Chile Grilled Salmon is a flavorful fusion dish. We rub New Mexico red chile powder and other spices on fresh salmon and grill it to perfection!
- 2 tsp. onion minced
- 1 tsp. garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp. BUENO® Special Reserve Chile Powder
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tsp. BUENO® Ground Cumin
- ½ tsp. BUENO® Whole Oregano
- 1 tsp. BUENO® BUENO® Chile Powder
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 ½ lb. salmon fillets (about 2 large fillets, wild salmon preferable)
- Combine all ingredients except salmon to make a marinade.2 tsp. onion, 1 tsp. garlic, 2 Tbsp. BUENO® Special Reserve Chile Powder, Juice of one lime, 1 tsp. BUENO® Ground Cumin, ½ tsp. BUENO® Whole Oregano, 1 tsp. BUENO® BUENO® Chile Powder, 3 Tbsp. olive oil, ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Smear salmon fillets with marinade on all sides. Refrigerate 1-2 hours or longer, if desired.1 ½ lb. salmon fillets
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Wipe excess marinade from salmon and place salmon fillets skin side down on grill.
- Grill with lid down 10-11 minutes or until fish is cooked through and skin looks crispy. Salmon will flake when done.
- If your grill does not have a lid, follow instructions to step 4, then do the following: Heat grill over medium to high heat; place fillets flesh side down and cook 3 minutes; turn fillets and cook 3 minutes; turn heat to medium; cook 5 minutes; turn fillets to flesh side down and cook about 9 minutes. The fillets should flake easily when done. Use spatula to remove.
Calories: 260kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 24gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 149mgPotassium: 714mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 1771IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 53mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!