New Mexican Green Chile Alfredo Pizza
This New Mexican Green Chile Alfredo Pizza is a sophisticated take on ordinary pizza. It features New Mexican green chile, alfredo sauce, prosciutto, and goat cheese. Perfect for Valentine's Day dinner or a Saturday movie night.
- 1 medium pizza shell pre-made
- ⅓ cup Alfredo sauce jarred
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- ¼ cup red onion sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 small tomatoes sliced
- 1 Tbsp. thyme leaves fresh
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil extra virgin
- dash salt (for taste)
- dash pepper (for taste)
- 20 baby arugula leaves torn
- 1 13 oz. container BUENO® Hatch Autumn Roast® Green Chile
- 1 slice prosciutto torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp. goat cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cover pizza crust with Alfredo sauce. Top evenly with pizza cheese, onion, garlic, tomatoes and thyme.1 medium pizza shell, ⅓ cup Alfredo sauce, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, ¼ cup red onion, 2 garlic cloves, 2 small tomatoes, 1 Tbsp. thyme leaves
- Pre-bake pizza shell for 10-12 minutes at 425°F.
- While pizza bakes, combine balsamic vinegar, oil, salt and pepper to create dressing. Toss arugula with dressing until evenly coated.1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, dash salt, dash pepper, 20 baby arugula leaves
- Cook green chile according to instructions on container. Place in blender and puree.1 13 oz. container BUENO® Hatch Autumn Roast® Green Chile
- Once pizza is baked, remove from oven and top evenly with dressed arugula, prosciutto and goat cheese.1 slice prosciutto, 1 Tbsp. goat cheese
- Drizzle green chile sauce liberally over entire pizza.
Calories: 283kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 11gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0.001gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 615mgPotassium: 111mgFiber: 3gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 546IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 161mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!