Nachos are perfect when you feel like snacking. There's nothing more satisfying than homemade stone ground corn chips piled high with a chile cheese sauce. Black beans, tomatoes, onion and olives are optional.
- 4-6 BUENO® Stone-Ground corn tortillas
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- ¼ cup BUENO® Flame Roasted Green Chile thawed in microwave, drained
- ½ cup pasteurized processed cheese
- ¼ cup black beans
- 2 Tbsp. diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. diced onions
- Sour Cream (optional)
- olives slides (optional)
- Add 1-2 inches of oil to 12 inch skillet and pre-heat to 375F.4 cups vegetable oil
- Stack tortillas and cut into eighths.4-6 BUENO® Stone-Ground corn tortillas
- Add 10-15 pieces of tortilla, one at a time, to hot oil.
- Fry tortillas for 1-2 minutes, lightly stirring chips until bubbling slows down. Remove chips and drain on paper towel. Fry remaining in same fashion.
- In small saucepan combine green chile, cheese and heat for 5-7 minutes stirring mixture until mixture is hot and pourable.¼ cup BUENO® Flame Roasted Green Chile, ½ cup pasteurized processed cheese
- Fill shallow bowl with tortilla chips, and top with chile-cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle with chopped tomatoes, black beans and onion.¼ cup black beans, 2 Tbsp. diced tomatoes, 1 Tbsp. diced onions
- Garnish with sour cream and olives (optional).Sour Cream, olives
Calories: 322kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 4gFat: 32gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 16gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0.2gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 136mgPotassium: 63mgFiber: 1gSugar: 0.5gVitamin A: 151IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 125mgIron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!