Hatch Green Chile Tortilla Burgers
These Hatch Green Chile Tortilla Burgers are a New Mexican take on the traditional burger. Hatch Green Chile and toasty tortillas are a perfect summer meal.
- salt & paper to taste
- 2 ½ lbs. fresh ground beef
- 1 13 oz. BUENO® Hatch Autumn Roast® Green Chile
- 10 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg. GRANDMA’S® Original Tortillas
- 1 head lettuce for garnish optional
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over ground beef.salt & paper to taste, 2 ½ lbs. fresh ground beef
- Form 4 oz. meat patties ½” thick and 3″ diameter
- Grill burgers on each side 5 to 7 minutes.
- On separate part of grill, cook green chile to 165°.1 13 oz. BUENO® Hatch Autumn Roast® Green Chile
- Add sliced cheese and heated green chile.10 slices cheddar cheese
- On low temperature side of grill, warm tortillas 10 to 15 seconds, turning over until lightly toasted.1 pkg. GRANDMA’S® Original Tortillas
- Place dressed burger in center of tortilla and wrap tortilla edges around burger.
- Repeat for all burgers and place on platter. Garnish with lettuce.1 head lettuce for garnish
Calories: 442kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 31gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 91mgSodium: 601mgPotassium: 543mgFiber: 3gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 441IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 224mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!