Hatch Green Chile Cheese Burgers
Start the grilling season right with Hatch Green Chile Cheese Burgers! There's nothing like a homemade burger with Hatch Green Chile and cheese!
- 4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- 4 3 oz. beef hamburger patties
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1- 13 oz. container BUENO® Hatch Autumn Roast® Green Chile
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4- 1 oz. cheese slices
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato
- Coat large griddle evenly with 2 Tbsp. oil. Heat to medium high.4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Salt hamburger patties to taste.salt to taste
- Cook hamburger patties for 7 to 8 minutes per side or to desired temperature.4 3 oz. beef hamburger patties
- Coat additional griddle with 2 Tbsp. oil. Sauté onions over medium high heat until golden brown.1/2 onion
- Add green chile directly onto a separate part of the griddle and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until it reaches 165′.1- 13 oz. container BUENO® Hatch Autumn Roast® Green Chile
- Place tops and bottoms of buns on griddle and toast for 1 to 2 minutes.4 hamburger buns
- Top each toasted bottom bun with hamburger patty, cheese slice, sautéed onions and cooked green chile.4- 1 oz. cheese slices, 4 lettuce leaves, 1 medium tomato
- Top with lettuce, tomato and toasted top bun.
Calories: 283kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 5gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 221mgPotassium: 185mgFiber: 5gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 762IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 80mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!