Hatch Chile Chicken Caldo
Come home after a hard day’s work to the wonderful aroma of a Hatch Chile Chicken Caldo slow cooked in a crockpot. So easy and delicious.
- 1 lb. chicken breasts cut into 6 pieces
- 3 carrots cut into thin wedges
- 2 medium potatoes cut into small wedges
- 1 16 oz. jar BUENO® Hatch Green Chile Sauce
- Place chicken and vegetables in crockpot.1 lb. chicken breasts, 3 carrots, 2 medium potatoes
- Pour sauce over.1 16 oz. jar BUENO® Hatch Green Chile Sauce
- Cook on high 4-6 hours.
Calories: 311kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 38gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 688mgPotassium: 911mgFiber: 6gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 9047IUVitamin C: 24mgCalcium: 48mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!