You can make a difference at Bueno Foods
Bueno is about people. It’s a place that is color and gender-blind, where opportunity abounds for those who meet the challenge. It’s a place that seeks to create an environment where people feel part of the team. It’s a place where mutual respect, honesty, and fairness are valued and practiced on a daily basis. Bueno’s purpose is to have a positive influence on people’s lives. In the past six decades, Bueno has grown from a company with 5 employees to one with over 300. We believe that our success is due to the active participation of each and every employee. We believe in working hard and doing a job to the best of our abilities. We encourage and expect all to contribute their ideas and to be active participants in accomplishing the company’s goals. We strive to provide an environment where each of us can realize our potential. Come share your talents and energies and make a difference Join the Bueno Family!
On-Line Job Applications:
**Please be sure to fully complete the employment application. Indicate N/A if something does not apply.**
Additional EEO Information
If you are interested in a position with us you can apply on-line or in person at 2001 Fourth Street SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102. EOE . If you have questions, contact us at (505) 243-2722 or send us an e-mail at HR@buenofoods.com (Please use this e-mail.
Job Title: Sanitation Supervisor
Job Location: Albuquerque
Job Description & Responsibilities: We are looking for an employee who, under the direction of the Sanitation Manager, will assist in planning, directing, and organizing the work of the Sanitation Department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for executing cleaning and sanitation related activities in accordance with internal specifications.
- Directly supervises employees and operations, coordinates work and schedules and changes.
- Communicates management goals and objectives and information.
- Monitors sanitation’s effectiveness through visual inspection, records and using ATP monitoring unit.
- Investigates and documents employee accidents and injuries.
- Responds to and ensures compliance with safety regulations.
- Prepares reports using word processing and electronic spreadsheet software programs.
- Responsible for attaining goals: numerical and projects.
- Trains and schedules employees.
- Conducts Food Safety training for staff as required.
- Maintains supply quantities.
- Keeps within budget constraints.
- Communicates and enforces internal control systems.
- Works with other department related matters.
Materials and Equipment directly used:
- Telephone and copy machine.
- Sanitation equipment.
- Cleaning and sanitation chemicals.
- Stools, ladders and water hoses.
- Protective safety wear.
- Production equipment.
Work Environment/Physical Activities:
- Production plant environment with variable room temps.
- Exposure to potentially hazardous conditions with close working proximity to moving equipment, hazardous chemicals, and loud noises.
- Exposure to wet & slippery floors.
- Frequent walking inside the plant and outside premises to conduct inspections and monitor activities.
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- Walking, standing, bending, and stooping.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Basic training in fundamentals of supervisor preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience in supervision preferred.
- Manufacturing supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience with sanitizing processes preferred.
- Ability to inspect operations and work on manufacturing lines.
- Ability to communicate information in English and Spanish is preferred.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to detect and trace errors.
- Ability to perform arithmetical computations in addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages & ratios, in order to prepare reports.
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing in order to convey or communicate information.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment.
- Ability to operate computer & keyboard in order to input & retrieve data and prepare reports.
Job Status: Full time
Compensation: $45,000.00 per year
Benefits: PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Work Schedule: Night Shift
- Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 10:00 pm – 7:00 am
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday OFF
- Friday from 4:00pm – 4:00am
Job Title: Route Sales Rep
Job Location: Taos and Española
Job Description & Responsibilities: Under supervision of the DSD Sales Manager and Route Supervisors the Route Sales Representative is responsible for direct route sales and customer service support.
- Outside Sales
- Pre-sells and services designated retail accounts by direct customer contact.
- Meets sales goals as designated by management.
- Increases sales volume.
- Actively seeks out and prospects new accounts.
- Responsible for making sales presentations, developing and implementing promotional activities.
- Ensures that products are correctly priced at retail accounts – frontline and when on promotion.
- Executes company sales and promotional programs with assigned accounts.
- Communicates sales orders for order processing and delivery scheduling.
- Resolves customer order problems.
- Follows route delivery schedules.
- Responds to customer service and departmental requests for information. As required, makes customer deliveries.
- Works with other departments on related matters.
- Responsible for inventory accountability as determined by department manager.
- Responsible for managing proper rotation and facing of stock and ensuring fresh stock on store shelves.
MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
- Company delivery vehicle.
- Handheld Computer, Computer, and printer.
- Telephone, fax & copier.
- Material handling equipment – two wheel dolly.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
- Ability to routinely lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Pulls/pushes 2-wheeled dolly with loads up to 150 pounds.
- Drives company delivery vehicle.
- Lifting, climbing, bending, and stooping.
- Minimum of 1-year route sales or grocery experience preferred. This can be substituted with Bueno experience.
- Must submit to and be in compliance with any tests/regulations as required by DOT (Department of Transportation) regulations.
- Ability to make sales presentations.
- Ability to learn and apply sales and marketing techniques.
- Ability to learn inventory control systems, stock rotation and perishable product handling techniques.
- Ability to learn invoicing techniques.
- Valid/current driver’s license and a good driving record with no DWI’s.
- Ability to drive a bobtail delivery truck, step van, with automatic or manual transmission.
- Ability to multitask: organize and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously.
- Ability to analyze and resolve customer problems.
- Ability to do paperwork and to detect and trace errors.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to order input, retrieve data and prepare reports.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven record of attaining sales goals and objectives.
- Works well independently.
- Communicates clearly and in a timely manner.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Follows directions and instructions.
Job Status: Full time
Compensation: $10,000.00 Base + 4.5% Commission
Benefits: PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Monday – Friday 3:30am – 2:00pm
Job Title: Merchandiser
Job Location: Santa Fe
Job Description & Responsibilities: Under the supervision of the Area Sales Manager and Market Development Manager, the Merchandiser is responsible for direct route sales and customer service support on retail store accounts.
- Services customer accounts by merchandising stored product to meet minimum inventory levels.
- Follows schematics.
- Responsible for in store stock rotation.
- Prepares stales, unsellable for the Driver to pick up.
- Conducts store checks and puts back stock product on shelves.
- Communicates customer account problems to supervisor and/or manager.
- Responsible for inventory accountability.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to handle two wheeled dolly with loads up to 150 lbs.
- Responsible for pricing gun.
- Valid/current driver’s license and good driving record with no DWIs.
- Ability to do paperwork and detect & trace errors. Strong math calculation skills.
- Experience with DSD/retail/merchandising sales preferred.
- HS Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Job Status: Full time
Compensation: $14.50/hr + mileage
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday: 6:00am – 2:00pm.
Days off: Wednesday & Thursday
Travel: Santa Fe Metropolitan Area